The Daily Bike, January 22, 2013

The Daily Bike, January 22, 2013

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter At last glance, three out of five Adventure Journal readers said that if they

daily bike epo 660
At last glance, three out of five Adventure Journal readers said that if they were professional cyclists they wouldn’t dope. But is that because they (you) were morally incorruptible or because they (you) didn’t know where to get it. What if it came in nice, tidy, well-marked bags? What then, altar boy?

This EPO is Extract Paniagua Original, a blend of Brazilian and Costa Rican coffee beans that is described as fruity and sweet…sweet as an honest victory, perhaps. It’s available espresso ground or whole bean for £7.50 for a 250-gram bag. Ask for Dr. Ferrari at paniagua.com.

Steve Casimiro is the editor of Adventure Journal.
  • Harry Mudgett

In the time frame that Lance Armstrong was racing, it seems to me that everyone was doping. I mean everyone! Some got busted and some did not. That being said, if I were a competitive cyclist, and I wanted any chance at all to win, I would dope my ass off. So, Lance doped when everyone doped, a doper beat the socks off of other dopers.

• activ8

Jesus didn’t dope

• Demis

Agree with you Harry. Five out of five readers are angelical amateurs they don’t earn a living out of competitive sport they just practice for fun and passion

• Chris

I think the majority of pros in the big races are STILL doping.

• Gabe

Lance even said it himself that he had to dope to even compete because everyone else was doing it too.

• Daniel

I guess if Lance said it, it must not be true.

• Chris

Since I don’t compete, I don’t care. If I could easily get supplements that would improve my performance without damaging my health, I’d go for it. Right now I settle for coffee.